[Release Candidate] Matrix42 Empirum 20.0 Update 2
- Support for selcting UEM Agent release variants (ESR, SFR, TP) with Auto Update
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur (Beta) Support
- Personal Backup - No UAC prompt for backups using the Volume Shadow Copy (VSS) option.
- Agent Template configuration to disable "Install and Shutdown" (UEM Agent 2009. or newer)
- Extended API Functionality for Empirum SDK 1.3.4
- Further optimizations and bug fixes
Release Candidate Controlled Rollout
Matrix42 will again perform a controlled roll-out with selected customers prior to the general release. A controlled rollout is the update or reinstall of your productive used environment. We provide you with the update and support if necessary to update your productive Empirum environment. What am I supposed to do to participate in the controlled roll-out? If you are interested in updating your current Empirum environment, please send us an e-mail to beta_UEM@matrix42.com. Depending on your availability and the overall registration for the controlled roll-out, we will decide who is going to participate and contact you.
THE RELEASE CANDIDATE IS IS NOT OFFICIALLY SUPPORTED AND ONLY APPROVED FOR TEST ENVIRONMENTS. IT IS ONLY SUPPORTED OR ALLOWED TO USE THE RELEASE CANDIDATE IN PRODUCTIVE ENVIRONMENTS FOR CUSTOMERS PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTROLLED ROLLOUT PROGRAMM.
PLEASE REPORT ALL PROBLEMS AND CHALLENGES DIRECTLY TO BETA_UEM@MATRIX42.COM.
Updates are only supported from the following versions:
- Matrix42 Empirum 20.0 Update 1
We have prepared a survey regarding Empirum v20.0 to get your feedback. Please help us to get better.
- 2020-09-15 Release Candidate Build 52534