Thank you for your interest in our website and our company. Although we take great care to check their contents, we cannot assume any liability for external links to other websites.
It is important to us that your personal data is protected when it is collected, processed and used when you visit our website. Your data is protected as laid down by statutory provisions. Please find below information about what data is collected during your visit to our website and how this is used:
The responsible agent within the meaning of data protection legislation is Lars Habermann. If you have any queries regarding data protection or wish to assert any rights or claims to your personal data, please e-mail us.
- 1. Collection and processing of data
- Details of each access to our homepage and each access to data stored on our website are logged. Data is stored in-house for system-relevant and statistical purposes. The following data is logged: Name of the downloaded file, date and time of access, volume of data transmitted, message if the download was successful, web browser and requesting domain.
- Any personal data above and beyond this shall only be logged if you give this information voluntarily, for example, when making an enquiry or registering.
- 2. Use and transmission of personal data
- If you have provided us with personal data, we shall only use it to reply to your questions, to process contracts entered into with you and for technical administration.
- Your personal data shall only be passed on or otherwise transferred to third parties if this is necessary in order to process the contract, including in particular the disclosure of order data to suppliers, if this is necessary for billing purposes, or if you have already given your consent to do so. You have the right at any time to withdraw any consent given with future effect.
- Any personal data stored shall be deleted when you withdraw your consent for storage if the information is no longer necessary to fulfil the purpose intended by this storage, or if storage is not permissible for other statutory reasons.
- 3. Right to information
- We would be pleased to inform you of your personal data stored upon written request.
- 4. Consent, right of withdrawal and objection
- We shall always ask for your explicit consent and log any such consent in accordance with data protection regulations, if we use your data for a certain purpose that demands your consent in accordance with statutory provisions. You may withdraw any consent given with future effect at any time and/or decline any future use of your data for advertising, market research and opinion polling purposes. A brief message shall suffice in order to withdraw your consent or decline any future use. In order to do this, you may use the aforementioned contact details without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs in accordance with the basic tariffs.
We shall endeavour to take all possible technical and organisational steps to store your personal data in such a way that it cannot be accessed by third parties When communicating via e-mail, we cannot guarantee complete data security, which is why we recommend that you send any confidential information by post.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, which are text files stored on your computer to help the website analyse how visitors use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website shall typically be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the USA. Google uses this information, on behalf of the operator of this website, for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and Internet usage for the website operator. The IP address transferred to us by your browser as part of Google Analytics shall not be combined with any other data held by Google.
You may prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser software. However, please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. You can also prevent the recording of data generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the plug-in available at the following link: (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en). In view of the discussion on the use of analytical tools with complete IP addresses, we would like to point out that this website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”, meaning therefore that IP addresses are only used in their shortened form in order to prevent direct personal references.
On this website, we use technologies by Google Inc. to collect and save anonymized information about the surfing behaviours of our visitors for marketing purposes. This data is saved by using “Cookie” text files on your computer.
The saved data is strictly used to improve our offer. There is no further use or distribution of this data to third parties. You can deactivate the Google-Service here.