Matrix42 Package Robot
- Packaging without prior expert knowledge, quite simply by Mouse click?
- No problem: Matrix42 Package Robot captures where other packaging methods stop.
- 30 day free trial
With the Matrix42 Package Robot you need to install new software only once: The installation recorder records the process from beginning to end in great detail - including the mouse and keyboard input, and even with authentication in the browser. Then the recorded package is automatically packed into an .EXE file and can be manually adjusted if necessary. The file can be started on a client computer and the entire installation process is performed accurately. In particular software that is difficult to package, benefits from the Visual "WYSIWYG"-feature of Matrix42 Package Robot.
- New Features:
- New screen magnifier "Robo-Zoom"
- Extensions for High-DPI displays
(new option OPT\4 to deactivate the DPI display scaling)
- Correction for scaling the display
- GRN\ command corrections
- Enhancement of the DLF\ command (DownLoad File)
Files can now be downloaded directly via HTTP(S), FTP, SFTP and SCP.
- New command ULF\ (UpLoad File)
Files can now be uploaded directly via HTTP(S), FTP, SFTP and SCP.
- Fixes: Command PAG\ (ProcessAffinityGet)
- New compiler directive #SPI:AutoSettings
- New command: BIT\ (Bit commands)
- New command: GRA\ (Graphic commands)
- New command: EOP\ (ExplorerOpenPage)