Monitoring – Unified Endpoint Management (UEM)
Monitor your Matrix42 Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) to protect against service errors and expensive system failures.
Use the customized monitoring for your Matrix42 Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) to protect against service errors and expensive system failures. Benefit from proactive monitoring of relevant processes and system characteristics, which can provide early warning of misconduct and future problems. Automatic notifications inform you as quickly as possible about critical events and enable you to ensure high system availability.
A platform-independent web interface also gives you an overview of the systems at any time. Due to a hosted monitoring connection, you not only save the effort of an own, secure provision of the system, a notification infrastructure and typical system maintenance aspects such as patching of the host system, the application etc., but also participate in the standardized implementation and setup of the monitoring.
What is monitored?
– Installing the Probe
– Connection to the PRTG Core Servers
– Basic monitoring of the sample device
– Setup Access to your personal WebPortal
– Basic Alerting via eMail
– Creating a User Group and a User
– Introduction to Web Portal and App (read-only access)
– Creation of the monitoring structure
– Installation of sensors
– Rolling out sensor sets
– Provision of the solution incl. maintenance
– Adaptation and extension of existing sensor sets
– Adjustment of threshold values as required
– Installation of updates and patches for probes and core servers
– Infomail for paused sensors
– Execution of a test alarm
After your order, a technical consultant will contact you and install the Probe (customer component of the PRTG monitoring tool) together with you on the system you have provided. In addition, you will receive a short briefing.