Matrix42 UEM Silverback – Administration Training (online)
You will learn how to enroll devices, use the dashboard, navigate through the console and effectively administer your Silverback by Matrix42 solution.
Manufacturer: Matrix42 AG
In this product training you will learn how to enroll devices, use the dashboard, navigate through the console and effectively administer your Silverback by Matrix42 solution. You get an overview of the most commonly used features that allow you to perform all essential system administration tasks independently and efficiently.
Online training, duration 1 day (about 360 min).
Mobile Workspace Management or IT administrators, professional users or technical managers
- Navigation in the management console
- MDM Basics (APNS, FCM, MPNS)
- User Management
- Enrollment of devices
- Profile Management
- App Portal and Applications
- Log Handling
- Mobile Content Management (Silversync)
Training format: remote, instructor-led training on the M42 cloud training platform
The training will be held in german.
- To fully benefit from this training, you will need your own iOS device and Android smartphone connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi and SIM card
- Basic MDM knowledge is highly appreciated
- This is a remote training you will attend from your home or business office. You will be provided with a cloud based virtual training environment, thus you will need to supply a PC to work with
- i.e. a laptop or desktop Computer with keyboard and mouse, no touch devices, a monitor > 24’’ is strongly recommended
- geared up with a sound card and a headset (alternatively a landline telephone which can be muted)
- with a browser and a stable Internet connection
- able to set up an RDP session onto a Windows 2012R2 machine
- allowing a Citrix GoToMeeting web client to install
- To fully benefit from this training you also should keep an Apple iOS device with an activated 3G SIM card or additionally / alternatively an Android device with activated 3G
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org