What is Matrix42 UEM Service for Empirum ?
The UEM Service is the Empirum part of the backend for our new Unified Endpoint Management console. It connects the Empirum Database to the UEM Console Database. The UEM Console is part of the Silverback installation and combines the EMM devices from Silverback with the computers from Empirum.
*** SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS ***
The software package can be installed on any Empirum Subdepot Server running on Microsoft Windows © 2012 or higher.
*** PRE-REQUISITES ***
In order to use the UEM Service for Empirum the following requirements have to be fulfilled:
- Matrix42 Client Management 16.1.3 with HotfixInstaller (min. May 22)
- Silverback 6.0.1. TP1 is installed
*** COMPLEMENTARY SOFTWARE ***
The Matrix42 Client Management Hotfix Installer for 16.1.3 contains all released hotfixes for CLM 2015 SP 1 Update3 (Empirum 16.1.3) since the official release.
*** DOCUMENTATION ***
The documentation for this product can be found here:
*** CHANGE HISTORY ***
- May, 19. 2017 – Initial Release
- June, 06.2017 – Website name now configurable
- June, 16.2017 – BugFix (.net Versions)