Matrix42 Software Asset & Service Management – Administration Training
Training to setup, configure, and maintain Matrix42 Workspace Management.
Manufacturer: Matrix42 AG
This product training course will provide you with all the skills required to setup, configure, and maintain Matrix42 Workspace Management. A major focus will be the interaction between the modules and the optimal customisation and integration into the infrastructure of your business, as well as the precise customisation of the product to suit your needs. In addition, you will learn how to expand the data model with custom tables and attributes und connect them to existing product content. With lots of exercises, examples, and practical tips!
Project Managers, professional users or technical managers, Workspace Management or IT administrators, ITSM project managers
- Setting of the reporting access rights
- User interface with its applications (Service Desk, Service Catalog, Evaluation and Matrix42 Self Service Portal
- Connections, i.a. Active Directory Connector, Physical Workplace Management Connector, Mobile Workplace Management Connector, SCCM / Enterprise Manager Connector
- User roles and access rights
- System settings of the individual applications
- Call Tracker
- Base data
- Import definitions, i.a. self-defined import sequence and import template
- Directory structure and log files
- Maintenance and security
- Configuration files
- Navigation objects, data lists (Quick Filter) and data sources
- Homepages / Dashboards
- ASQL, i.a. T-Operator, comparative, logical, arithmetic, binary and subquery operators
- Directory structure WEB
- Tips and Tricks
- Data Model
- Own configuration elements, data definitions
- Dialogs and quick views in the Solution Builder
- Compliance Rules
- Export and import data
Understanding of the processes for provisioning of services, basic knowledge of SQL, experience with the administration of IT infrastructures.
The training will be held in german.
Matrix42 Trainingscenter Frankfurt
Elbinger Str. 7
In-house training at your location
For in-house training, please contact your Matrix42 Account Manager or send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.