Matrix42 Service Management – Workflows 2: Create, Customize, Manage Workflows (English)
This training course will provide you with the skills required to manage and create workflows for Matrix42 Workspace Management, or to customise existing workflows according to your own requirements.
The training will be held in english.
This product training gives you all the knowledge you need to manage, create, or customize existing workflows for Matrix42 Service Management. This also includes recognizing how the graphical workflow engine is built internally and how the internal elements are managed.
(Training days: Wed.-Fri.)
As a supplement to this training, we recommend the separately bookable “Matrix42 Service Management – Workflows 1: Workflow Studio Basis”, which takes place directly in front of it. (Training days: Mon.-Tues.)
Specialists, Workspace Management or IT Administrators, ITSM Process Owners
- Management of workflows (workflows, categories, assemblies, workflow configurations, workflow activities)
- Workflow migration
- Activities monitor
- Target groups of workflows, such as business users, release managers, workflow editors, developers
- The workflow life cycle
- The Workflow Designer in detail
- Manage workflows
- Manage workflow activities
- Manage categories
- Manage workflow assemblies
- Manage workflow configurations
- Manage workflows of the previous version
- Monitor workflows
- Delivered workflows and templates
- Templates for provisioning workflows
- Standard-change workflows
- Execute workflow from conformity rule
- Execute workflow from actions
- Provisioning workflow
- Change workflow
Practical experience in service store administration and SQL knowledge (understanding and creating SQL statements). Knowledge of the Matrix42 data model. Helpful are Visual Basic and Powershell skills. Prior participation in the trainings of “Matrix42 Software Asset & Service Management – Administration Training” and “Matrix42 Service Management – Workflows 1: Workflow Studio Basis” is recommended.
The participant should be able to:
- Create configuration elements
- Create data definitions,
- Using the Solution Builder
- Configure and design service,
- Know the database schema,
- Understand and design processes.
The training will be held in german.
Due to the actual situation, all trainings will take place online until further notice.
Matrix42 Trainingscenter Frankfurt
Elbinger Str. 7
In-House Training at your Location
For in-house training, please contact your Matrix42 customer service representative or send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org