Matrix42 Service Management Training
You will learn how to provide and manage various IT services using the “Services” modules of your Matrix42 Workspace Management solution.
The training will be held in german.
You will learn how to provide and manage various IT services using the “Services” modules of your Matrix42 Workspace Management solution. Efficient handling of incidents, problems, changes, and tasks forms the basis for a solution-oriented service management. You will compile evaluations for fulfilling service level agreements and will learn to control the ticket load. This will enable you to continually increase your quality of service.
Project Managers, professional users or technical managers, Workspace Management or IT administrators, ITSM project managers
- Matrix42 Service Desk and Service Catalog: an overview
- The Self-Service Portal
- Inventory systems / Active Directory
- Service Desk default settings
- Service Level Agreement – Operation Level Agreement – Underpinning
- Knowledge base
- Service Desk evaluations
- Service Catalog default settings
- Services, bundles, groups & packages
- Compliance rules (info functionality)
No special requirements. The training will be held in german.
Due to the actual situation, all trainings will take place online until further notice.
Matrix42 Trainingscenter Frankfurt
Elbinger Str. 7
In-House Training at your Location
For in-house training, please contact your Matrix42 customer service representative or send a request to email@example.com