Matrix42 Software Asset & Service Management – Administration Training
Training to setup, configure, and maintain Matrix42 Workspace Management.
This product training course will provide you with all the skills required to setup, configure, and maintain Matrix42 Workspace Management. A major focus will be the interaction between the modules and the optimal customisation and integration into the infrastructure of your business, as well as the precise customisation of the product to suit your needs. In addition, you will learn how to expand the data model with custom tables and attributes und connect them to existing product content. With lots of exercises, examples, and practical tips!
Project Managers, professional users or technical managers, Workspace Management or IT administrators, ITSM project managers
- Installation scenarios
- All-in-one installation and distributed environment, installation requirements, users, and counts
- Setting the reporting permissions
- Installation and configuration
- User interface, e.g. Management Console, User Interface Console, evaluation, and Matrix42 Self-Service Portal
- Connections, e.g. Active Directory Connector, Physical Workplace Management Connector, Mobile Workplace Management Connector, SCCM / Enterprise Manager Connector
- User roles and permissions
- Global system settings
- Call tracker
- Master data
- Import definitions, e.g. custom import sequence and import template
- Directory structure and protocol files
- Maintenance and backups
- Configuration files
- ASQL, e.g. T-operator, comparison, logical, arithmetic, binary, and SubQuery operators
- Quick filters
- Directory structure WEB
- Tips and tricks
- Data model
- Custom configuration items, data definitions, and dialogues
- Quick start
- Compliance rules
- Importing and exporting data
Understanding of the processes for provisioning of services, basic knowledge of SQL, experience with the administration of IT infrastructures.
Matrix42 Trainingscenter Frankfurt
Elbinger Str. 7
In-house training at your location
For in-house training, please contact your Matrix42 Account Manager or send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.