Matrix42 Package Robot
- Packaging without prior expert knowledge, quite simply by Mouse click?
- No problem: Matrix42 Package Robot captures where other packaging methods stop.
- 30 day free trial
With the Matrix42 Package Robot you only have to install new software once: The installation recorder records the process in detail from start to finish - including mouse and keyboard entries and even with authentication in the browser. The recorded package is then automatically packaged as an exe file and can be manually adjusted if necessary. The file only has to be started on the remaining workstations, and the entire installation process is executed like the original setup - without errors or unnecessary effort.
Mises à jour
- New Features:
- New screen magnifier "Robo-Zoom"
- Extensions for High-DPI displays
(new option OPT to deactivate the DPI display scaling)
- Correction for scaling the display
- GRN command corrections
- Enhancement of the DLF command (DownLoad File)
Files can now be downloaded directly via HTTP(S), FTP, SFTP and SCP.
- New command ULF (UpLoad File)
Files can now be uploaded directly via HTTP(S), FTP, SFTP and SCP.
- Fixes: Command PAG (ProcessAffinityGet)
- New compiler directive #SPI:AutoSettings
- New command: BIT (Bit commands)
- New command: GRA (Graphic commands)
- New command: EOP (ExplorerOpenPage)