[Technical Preview] UEM Console for Solutionbuilder
The UEM Console provides an integrated view on all managed devices. Classic managed (Empirum) and modern managed (Silverback) devices and deployment objects (Packages and Tags) are handled in a single console based on Matrix42 SolutionBuilder (new UUX).
Easy searching, grouping and filtering helps in creating and managing assignments for software rollouts.
Further information can be found in these help sections:
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Known Issues and Limitations
- The calculation of rollout success and installations is currently based on the inventory data provided by the Empirum connector. This will result in a higher latency based on the schedule of the connector.
- The matching of assigned software and the installation is based on the Empirum Inventory name and the Empirum Object Name of the imported Service. Changes of the default settings will prevent a correct matching.
- The UEM Console cannot be uninstalled. Based on the User Role "Unified Endpoint Management" the App can be hidden from users.
- Rollout Progress and Assignment overview dashboards
- Rollout Progress in Assignment preview as pie chart
- Enhanced Object list (Software Packages)
- Number of installations on devices
- Number of assignments where the object is part of
- Compatibility to WSM 9.1 and Empirum 19.0
- Rollout Progress
- Assignment details show the progress of the rollout
- Device details shows the progress of all assignments as % and numbers
- Endpoint device list with rollout progress in % and color indicator/filter
- Device details are now separated in tabs for the overview, assignments and applications
- More flexibility when configuring the Empirum Web Console connection (EWC with https via IIS)
- Feedback Link
- Device logs can be displayed using Empirum Web Console (EWC) iframe which needs to be configured in UEM Console settings
- Delete action deletes devices not only from Service Store but additionally also from Empirum
- Devices only show assigned software part of active assignments
- Device preview pane provides better overview using tabs
- Build date shown in settings
- Rollout progress, single device: Assignment groups shows number of assigned and of installed packages
- Rollout end can be configured for an assignment
- Assigned applications: Device preview shows a table of all applications assigned to it part of UEMC assignments
- Device preview shows which assignments a device is part of
- Postpone feature can be used for assignments, writes to Empirum via API
- Compatibility with Service Store 9.0.4
- Distribution commands (install, update, uninstall) can be set for assignments
- Computers and software packages can be added to existing assignments from endpoint devices and objects lists. Assignment settings (status, distribution commands and rollout start) will automatically be applied to the added entries. No additional activation or other setting is necessary.
- Matrix42 Workspace Management version 9.1.0
- Empirum connected to Workspace Management
- Connection to Silverback optional, but recommended.
- PowerShell 4.0
Technical Preview Disclaimer
The technical preview is only approved for test environments. It is not allowed to be used and not supported on productive environments. Matrix42 reserves the right to not provide any updates or bugfixes for this version.
Please report all problems and challenges in English or German language to firstname.lastname@example.org.